photo 13775968_10210307559070216_6440483312055399345_n.jpg

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Minute

Wow its been a minute so I feel I need to post a update. Sex life is great. We went to Myrtle Beach for my girls Germany High School Reunion. Had a great time and made some new friends. My girl got moved into her office, she's been working out of the home but I understand its easier to focus on work when you have to get up and go the office. Plus its win, win, for me because I hope now she will be able to relate to how I feel when the weekend come around and I'm just happy to be home. I'm also happy for her and the business to be taking steps forward. We moved into a bigger house, I like it alot its a little older but it has hard wood floors and a massive yard so I can keep the kids busy with yard work when I need to (LOL). I will be trying to get back active on my blog just know promises at this time.

No comments: