photo 13775968_10210307559070216_6440483312055399345_n.jpg

Thursday, July 9, 2009

I washed her Hair!!!!!!!!!!

Ok the set up for this one is simple!!!!! Shampoo, a lot of clean towels, a nice sized bathroom, or a warm bedroom.

Now start out by letting her know a couple days in advance that you are going to wash her hair. Then get your supplys together. The day of the event make sure you have as many towels as you can get. I also took my finger and wrote with my finger on the mirror that I loved her so that when the heat and steam from the shower fogged over the mirror it showed up in the mirror. Now once she got in the shower I got to work, I covered the entire bathroom in towels, lit candles and placed them all over the bathroom, then I turned on some music and turned off the air condition. Now Its time for fun. So now I get naked and climb in the shower with my girl, then I slowly begin to wash her hair. Now of course I kiss her neck and her back while I massage her scalp. Rinse and repeat. Now once your done getting her hot, bothered and clean exit the shower. Leave the shower going so the room stays warm, don't dry off just get right to it, right there on the floor, on the counter, up against the wall, wet and slippery. Don't be surprised if your dru when this is over, lol.

Now if you have a large enough bathroom or no shower. Cover the bed room in towels, turn up the heat, and you may want to strip the bed down to anything you don't want to get wet.

As usual leave your comments, your thoughts, and your suggestions.

12 comments:

☆Reese✮ said...

Sounds like a hell of a lot of fun! Hmmm...

shorty said...

To this day, one of my best showers was one where a man washed my hair. We didn't have any of that romance or sex afterwards, but it still was a very erotic experiences.

I keep comin round to find new ideas, but I keep finding that I've done very similiar versions of what you type. That makes me feel a little more normal. lol

JSADTheKing said...

@Shorty Did you read My Post remote control?

shorty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shorty said...

I just re read the remote control post. No. That is one I have not done. I'm not a fan of being tied up, and never experienced the blindfold. I have been teased with sex toys, not that straped on, but it's always about the anticipation isn't it.

Jennifer McMillian said...

That's hot and really romantic. I'm a sucker for romance.

Nothing feels better then having sex right after leaving the shower. Only thing is my hair looks a mess in the morning all kinky and rough. Lol but that's ok it was worth it.

Anonymous said...

very nice....

Diva's Thoughts said...

That is hawt!

shorty said...

you should be all set up as long as the email you sent me...the one you emailed me from....is what you use to sign into blogger, you have access. If it's diff, you need to notify me.

Anonymous said...

wow.. that sounds nice.. never had my hair washed by a guy.... ive done the washing....

Black Pearl said...

That was beautiful!! I'll have to request that type of shower real soon!!

(nice to see a brother with love in his eyes blogging about it)

~~ said...

Wow!! LOL!! Hairwashing is good!

http://kimdom-come.blogspot.com/