photo 13775968_10210307559070216_6440483312055399345_n.jpg

Monday, April 13, 2009

New Day Update

Well its been a minute since I last updated, lol, lets see where to begin. I was layed off from Schlumberger, Hired at DELL making better money, went on a cruise to Cozumel with my girl friend and as usual enjoying life. I plan to start trying to update this thing regulary not that with my new job I'll probably have the time to work on it more. Plus I plan to try turn this thing into something more than just a blog.

P.S. for all my single friends there is a link at the bottom of the blog for Connect Black Love . com its still under construction but check it out. If you like it or have suggestions email me or leave a comment we are trying to do something a little different with a internet dating site than what your used to, we hope. Alright thats about it my break is over and its back to class so ill talk to you later.

No comments: